- I’m finding time
- I’m learning from my failures with goal setting
- I’m only choosing three goals.
- I’m only committing to these three goals one week at a time.
- AND I’m doing a weekly checklist.
- I’m not going to be rigid with the process
- These are my goals for the month of January 2017
2. Meal planning 8 individual meals per week
3. Clean one room per day + the kitchen
My meal planning of “8 meals” may sound like a lot, but I’m planning on only batch cooking two meals that would make up 8 individual servings. I’ll be posting more about this and why I’ve switched from slow-cooker family freezer meals to “meal prep” of individual meals in a future post.
Click the link below to download a FREE PDF printable of WEEK ONE of my goals. Follow along with me if you think this will help you with your goals. Or do it with me!!!
What do you think of these goals? Comment below if you plan to do this with me!